Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fan's photos!



Hello everybody! With my last post, I've launched a new kind of articles, where I wanna put all the photos that fans and friends make about me. You can take a pict of mine and do every kind of things you wanna do. You can put them on my Facebook's fanpage (even the private one, if you are a friend), and I will share them here on the blog. Of course, not stupid things! Good work!


Salve a tutti! Con il mio ultimo post, ho lanciato un nuobo tipo di articoli, dove voglio mettere tutte le foto che i fans e gli amici fanno su di me. Potete prendere una mia foto e farci qualsiasi cosa vogliate. Pubblicatele nela mia fanpage di Facebook (anche nel profilo privato, se siete amici), e io le condividerò qu isul blog. Ovviamente, non cose stupide! Buon lavoro!


IMPORTANT: do not use the photos from the album "Book" of my private profile (on Facebook)

IMPORTANTE: non usate le foto dell'album "Book" del mio profilo privato (su Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment