Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gym shooting: arm style!











Hello! I wanna show you my first shooting as a model! Well, actually I did it one year ago and it was just for fun for the "Acquaviva" gym in Borgomanero (Novara) (and for free...). This is the arm part, biceps and triceps. I didn't use photoshop or other programs like it because I think they are good in a natural way. Maybe one day I will post some of them photoshopped. Hope you like these ones! Stay tuned, more to come!


Ciao! Voglio mostrarvi il mio primo shooting come modello! Beh, in verità l'ho fatto un anno fa e fu solo per divertimento per la palestra "Acquaviva" di Borgomanero (Novara) (e gratis). Questa è la parte dedicata alla braccia, bicipiti e tricipiti. Non ho usato photoshop o simili perchè penso che siano buone così come sono. Magari un giorno posterò qualcuna di queste photoshoppate. Spero che vi piacciano! Rimanete sintonizzate, ne arriveranno altre!

No comments:

Post a Comment